3.10.2008

Laziest Guitarist Ever


Thanks for all your concerned e-mails wondering where I've been!


I have not been MIA since arriving back from vacation - I've been obsessively playing Rock Band!!


Pictured above is a very jet-lagged guitarist.


How cool is Rock Star?! It's like the 2008 version of DDR (heck, we even had the dance mats in our apartment back in 1998. I feel bad for the people who lived below us.)


A-M and Mark - I heard it's coming out for the Wii this year! You'll have to get mum playing it :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are one of the Leading Panasonic Massage Chairs Sales in Los Angeles In California,Our Products are Panasonic Massage Chairs,Neck Massagers,Foot Bath Massager,Leg Massagers,Full bpdy massagers,Back Shoulder Massagers,EP30007KX Massager etc, Tap Tech Massagers,Ting Ting Massagers,Compression Leg Massagers etc.please add my website into your blogger,it is very useful for us.

Ancy merina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.