But, inspired by Amanda Woodward, I've decided I want to cook more healthy meals this year, from scratch!
Here I present to you, dear geekware readers, my vegetarian lasagna:
It is so tasty that I'm definitely going to make it again once I've eaten my way though this massive one.
I don't 'do' recipes, but I included in random order:
- 3 bags of frozen tomato cubes from our garden
- organic green (?) coloured lasagna
- 2 bags of mixed greens cubes (spinach, bok choi, mustard) from our garden
- a frozen packet of Alfredo sauce from 2006 (blame Tiffany Tomato's mom)
- and lots of other vegetables, oh and some dried soya stuff I found in the cupboard